Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal, identifiable information that can be used to contact, identify or verify you and your details. Personal, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Bank account information to pay for products and/or services within the Service
- Usage Data
- Date of birth
- Passport or National ID card
- Bank card/Credit card statement
- Other information linking you to an address
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as your device's IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Cookies and other tracking technologies
You can instruct your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
For more information about the cookies we use please contact our Support.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including, but not limited to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to you as a registered user.
- To contact you: to contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding offers, news, updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To manage your requests: to attend and manage your requests to us.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- Service Providers: we may share some of your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain Our Service, to contact you, to advertise on third party websites to you after you visited our Service or for payment processing.
- Business transfers: we may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Business Partners: we may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
- With other users: when you share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. Including, but not limited to Your profile, Your bets, and Your chat messages) If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see You name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You, and view Your profile.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
- Law enforcement: Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
- Other legal requirements: The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- -Comply with a legal obligation
- -Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- -Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- -Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- -Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is at the utmost important to us and we store it to the same degree of security as we store our own company data. Whwe cannot guarantee its absolute security as no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage can ever be said to be 100% secure.
GDPR for EU and EEA residents
This section only applies to users residing in an EU or EEA country, which by definition are subject to GDPR under European Law. The legal basis for processing Personal data under GDPR states that we may process Personal Data under the following conditions:
- Consent: You have given your consent for processing Personal Data for one or more specific purposes.
- Performance of a contract: Provision of Personal Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with you and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Legal obligations: Processing Personal Data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Company is subject.
- Vital interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary in order to protect your vital interests or that of another natural person.
- Public interests: Processing Personal Data is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Company.
- Legitimate interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company.
In any case, the Company will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
Your Rights under GDPR
The Company undertakes to respect the confidentiality of Your Personal Data and to guarantee you can exercise your rights.
- Request access to Your Personal Data. The right to access, update, or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update, or request the deletion of Your Personal Data directly within your Account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you. This also enables you to receive a copy of the Personal Data ee hold about you.
- Request correction of the Personal Data that we hold about you. You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Object to processing of Your Personal Data. The right exists where we are relying on legitimate interest as the legal basis for Our processing and there is something about your particular situation, which makes you want to object to our processing of your Personal Data on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are.
- Request erasure of Your Personal Data. You have the right to ask us to delete or remove Personal Data when there is no reason for us to continue processing it.
- Request the transfer of Your Personal Data. Upon a written request from you, we will provide to you, or a third-party you have chosen, your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with You.
- Withdraw Your consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent on using your Personal Data. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you with access to certain specific functionalities of the Service.
Exercising of Your GDPR Data Protection Rights
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition by contacting us. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. If you make a request, we will try our best to respond to you as soon as possible.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, if you are in the European Economic Area (EEA), please contact your local data protection authority in the EEA.
Our Service does not cater to anyone under the age of 18. You must be at least 18 years or older to use our Services. Minors below the age of 18 are not allowed to access youbetcha.com at all and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 18 we take steps to remove that information from our servers as well as taking active steps to ban this user from our Services and Website.
Links to other websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services.